(1) Applicants must understand and agree to the Application Guidelines before applying for this event. Cancellation or refund of entry fees for personal reasons shall not be accepted after application.
(2) Duplicate application by the same person is not permitted.
(3) False declarations of age, gender, records, etc., or participation of unregistered persons in place of the registered applicants (foul participation) are prohibited. Any individual or group discovered to have committed foul participation will not only be disqualified but may also be banned from entries to future editions of this race.
(4) No substitute participation or transfers of entry rights are allowed at this race. Any applicant who is discovered to have committed such an act will be disqualified, and the Organizer will not provide any compensation.
(5) In the event that falls within the above (2), (3), (4), or (5), the entry fee will not be refunded after application.
(6) The information provided at the time of application may not be amended, altered, or cancelled after submission. If there is a problem with the registered information, the Administrative Office will contact the applicant.
(7) The Organizer will not be responsible for any delays in application attributable to Internet connection problems, etc.
(8) The Organizer reserve the portrait rights and the rights to publish videos, photographs, articles, records, and location information during the event and applicants’ names, ages, birth dates, addresses (country, prefecture, or city/town/village), etc. on TV, newspapers, magazines, and websites.
(9) The Organizer will not be liable for any injury, illness, loss of personal belongings, or accident during the event.
(10) This event shall be conducted in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
(11) In addition to the above Terms of Application, the event will be conducted in accordance with the precautions set forth separately by the Organizer.