(1) This event is not a race to compete for time. Run at your own pace and do not push yourself too hard.
(2) Follow traffic lights and all applicable traffic regulations including the Road Traffic Act.
(3) To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus infection, avoid gathering together in a large group or running crowded areas such as downtown streets.
(4) For your safety, run inside athletic parks or riverside running trails as much as possible.
(5) Do not obstruct traffic or disturb public order.
(6) The Organizer will not carry accident insurance.
(7) Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances, except when the event is cancelled for reasons attributable to the Organizer.
(8) Make thorough preparations for the event before participating, including sufficient training and a medical check-up prior to the event day.
(9) In addition to the above, follow instructions given by the Organizer with respect to any matters regarding the event.