||NAGOYA WOMEN'S MARATHON 2021
||Japan Association of Athletics Federations (JAAF), The Chunichi Shimbun
||Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya City, Nagoya City Education and Sports Association
||Aichi Association of Athletics
||Gold Sponsor: NGK SPARK PLUG CO., LTD.
Silver Sponsor: New Balance Japan, Inc.
||Sunday, March 14, 2021, Starting at 9:10 a.m.
||Nagoya Women’s Marathon Course
(Start and finish at VANTELIN DOME NAGOYA, Course certified by the JAAF, WA/AIMS)
||The race will be conducted in accordance with the 2020-2021 World Athletics (WA) and the FY2020 JAAF and Nagoya Women’s Marathon rules and regulations. Additionally, the WA Road Race Label Regulations and the WA Advertising Regulations will apply to this race for being a WA Label Road Race. Doping tests will be carried out under the anti-doping rules.
(1) Female athlete who meets the condition (i) and (ii).
(i) 19 years of age or older on race day
(ii) Capable of completing a marathon under 6 h 30 min
(2) JAAF-registered athlete
(3) Non JAAF-registered athlete, etc.
*The use of wheelchairs is not permitted.
*Participants who are visually disabled and have difficulty running by themselves may run with one male or female guide runner, but not with a guide dog. If a participant has a male guide and needs assistance with walking or changing clothes in the locker room or other women-only areas at the start/finish, she is advised to have an additional female companion.
(1) Female athlete who meets the condition (i) and (ii)
(i) FY2020 JAAF-registered athlete who is 19 years of age or older on race day
(ii) Athlete who has set one of the records below as a JAAF-registered athlete at a certified competition inside or outside Japan on or after March 1, 2019.
1)Marathon Under 3 h 00 min 00 sec
2)30 km Under 2 h 02 min 00 sec
3)Half marathon Under 1 h 20 min 00 sec
4)20 km or 20,000 m Under 1 h 15 min 00 sec
5)10 km or 10,000 m Under 35 min 00 sec
(2) Athlete recommended by the JAAF
(3) Domestic athlete invited by the JAAF
*Only JAAF-registered athletes based in Japan will be eligible.
*Entry fees are not refundable except when the race is cancelled for the reasons specified in the terms of application.
(1) Period Wednesday, November 4, 2020–Tuesday, November 10 (drawing)
(2) Method Internet
(1) Period From: 12:00 on Tuesday, December 1, 2020
To: 23:59 on Wednesday, February 3, 2021
(2) Method Visit the race website and fill in the application form. Upload a record certificate or a page of the Track & Field Magazine that shows your eligibility (photocopies accepted). Pay the entry fee after the submission. A race entry requires both the web application and the payment. Completing only one of the two will not be accepted.
(1) Top eight finishers and one new outstanding Japanese athlete (New Face Award)
(2) Top three finishers in each age group
*Teens/20s, and every 10-year age group over 30
Nagoya Kanko Hotel
1-19-30 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-8608 Japan
|First roll-call(Number Pickup)|
|First roll-call(Number Pickup)
12:00-20:30 on Friday, March 12, 2021, 10:00-19:30 on Saturday, March 13, 2021
VANTELIN DOME NAGOYA
10:00-17:00 on Saturday, March 13, 2021 at Nagoya Kanko Hotel
All participants must appear in person and pick up their athlete bibs, etc. in time (substitutions are not permitted).
Organizers recognize the importance of personal information and will comply with the act on the protection of personal information and related laws and regulations and handle personal information in accordance with the personal information protection policy of Organizers. Obtained personal information will be used for participation guidance, notification of records and related information, provision of service from event sponsors, supporters and concerned organizations, publication of results (rankings), etc. for the purpose of improving the quality of service for participants. Within the scope of the event management, obtained personal information may be provided to related business entities, including World Marathon Majors LLC, the organizer of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, located in the United States of America. Organizers or their contractors may contact applicants to confirm details of their application.
(1) Take every possible means to ensure your physical condition for race participation, including sufficient training and a medical examination prior to race day.
(2) JAAF-registered athletes are asked to complete JAAF registration prior to race entry and provide correct information as we will confirm their registration status.
(3) Wearing or displaying any design or trademark that represents a company, product, etc. in the event site (including the race course) for advertising purposes is not permitted. Making assertions or advertising with banners, signs, etc. is not allowed.
(4) Photographs, etc. may be sold on consignment when approved by Organizers.
(5) This race is a qualifying race for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group World Rankings.
(6) In addition to the above, follow instructions given by Organizers with respect to any matters regarding the event.