(1) Applicants must understand and agree to the terms of application before making application. Cancellation or refund of entry fees for personal reasons is not permitted after application.
(2) An individual may not apply more than once.
(3) False declaration of age, gender or records, or participation by anyone other than registered applicants themselves (foul participation) is prohibited. An individual or a group that have committed foul participation will be disqualified and may be banned from future events.
(4) Applicants may neither have another person run in their place nor transfer their entry rights to someone else. Any applicant who is discovered to have committed such a dishonest action will be disqualified and the Organizer will not make any sort of compensation.
(5) In the event that falls within the above (2), (3) or (4), entry fees will not be refunded.
(6) Information provided at the time of application may not be amended, altered or cancelled after submission. If there is any problem with registered information, the Administrative Office will contact the applicant.
(7) The Organizer will not be held responsible for late application attributable to troubled Internet connection, etc.
(8) Portrait rights and rights to publish videos, photographs, articles, records, location information and applicants’ names, ages, birth dates and addresses (name of country, prefecture or city/ward/town/village) in TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, and etc. belong to the Organizer.
(9) The Organizer will not be held responsible for any injury, sickness, loss of personal belongings or accident during the event.
(10) The event will be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
(11) In addition to the above Terms of Application, the event will be conducted in accordance with the precautions set forth separately by the Organizer.