(1) False declarations of age, gender, records, etc., or participation of unregistered persons in place of the registered applicants (foul participation) are prohibited. Any individual or group discovered to have committed foul participation will not only be disqualified but may also be banned from entries to future editions of the race.
(2) The Organizers will not be responsible for any late arrivals to the event or necessary registration procedures due to delays in public transportation or traffic conditions.
(3) The Organizers reserve the portrait rights and the rights to publish videos, photographs, articles, records, and location information during the event and applicants’ names, ages, birth dates, addresses (country, prefecture, or city/town/village), etc. on TV, newspapers, magazines, and websites.
(4) In case of injury, illness, etc. of a participating athlete during the event, the Organizers will provide first aid to the athlete and, if necessary, arrange emergency transportation. In such cases, the Organizers will provide the athlete’s name, address, contact information, medical history, etc., to the medical institution and emergency responders. All participants shall be deemed to have agreed that the Organizers will request the hospital to which the participant has been transported to disclose her medical information.
(5) The Organizers will not be liable for any injury, illness, loss of personal belongings, or accident during the event in any way beyond the provision of emergency first-aid relief unless such is caused by the Organizers’ intentional act or gross negligence.
(6) The Organizers will handle the personal information of participants in compliance with the laws and regulations for the protection of personal information. Participants shall agree in advance that the Organizers will use such information to provide participation information, notify records and related information, provide services from event sponsors, supporters, and relevant organizations, and announce the results (rankings), etc., for the purpose of improving the quality of services to participants.
(7) This event shall be conducted in compliance with all relevant laws of Japan. In addition, the event will be managed in accordance with the conditions prevailing at the time, with reference to precautions and other information issued by the government, the Japan Sports Agency, and the JAAF. If a participant does not meet the participation standards, etc., set by the event, she may be denied participation in the event or entry to the venue. In such case, the entry fee will not be refunded.
(8) In addition to the above Terms of Application, this event will be conducted in accordance with the race instructions set forth separately by the Organizers.