(1) False declaration of age, gender, or records, or participation by anyone other than the registered applicants themselves (foul participation) is prohibited. An individual or group that is discovered to have committed foul participation will be disqualified and may be banned from future events.
(2) The organizers will not be responsible for participants’ late arrival due to delays of public transportation or traffic conditions.
(3) The organizers hold the portrait rights and the rights to publish the event’s images, pictures, articles, records, location information, applicants’ names, ages, birth dates, and addresses (name of country and prefecture or city/ward/town/village) in television, newspapers, magazines, and the Internet.
(4) In case of injury or illness during the event, the organizers will provide first-aid to her and, if necessary, emergency transportation. In such cases, the organizers will provide the participant’s name, address, contact information, and medical history to medical institutions and emergency responders. Participants shall be deemed to have agreed that the organizers may request the hospital to which the participant has been transported to disclose her medical information.
(5) The organizers will not be responsible for any injury, sickness, loss of personal belongings, or accident during the event in any way beyond the provision of emergency first-aid relief unless such incident has been caused by the organizers’ intentional act or gross negligence.
(6) The organizers will handle the personal information of participants in accordance with the laws and regulations related to personal information protection. Participants shall be deemed to have agreed that the obtained personal information may be used for participation guidance, notification of records and other related information, and provision of service from event sponsors, supporters, and concerned organizations, etc. in order to provide better services to participants.
(7) This event will be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of Japan.
(8) In addition to the above Terms of Application, the event will be conducted in accordance with the race instructions set forth separately by the organizers.